Sunday, March 14, 2010

Strange creepy insect dream...any ideas on what this could mean?

I dreamt that this little black bug would crawl out from under my skin and I kept trying to kill it before it could crawl back into my body. My family was there and they said the purpose of these bugs was to go into your body and fix what was wrong with you. They could tell by looking at this bug that there was something wrong with my heart and the bug needed to get in and fix it. But I was afraid it would ruin my heart and I would die. So I kept trying to kill it but it would come back to life and keep trying to get under my skin. After what seemed like forever I gave up and let it in and everything was fine.I had made a big deal out of nothing. ---in real life I am dating a man with emotional walls, I broke up with him because of it and he has just come back into my life and I am giving him a second chance because he is completely opening up now. I am so happy but scared at the same time...
Strange creepy insect dream...any ideas on what this could mean?
Dreams often speak to us with visual word play. If this were my dream, I would look for what was "bugging" me. What is "bugging you" is "getting under your skin". You are afraid that it will ruin your heart. It keeps coming back to life.





You make the connection with the man you broke up with and now are dating again. There may be something about him that bugs you, but he keeps coming back and getting under your skin. You are afraid for your heart.





What does your family say about this man? Are they encouraging you to stick with it, that it is for your own good?





Compare what your family says about this man with how you felt in the dream. Most of all, trust the feelings in the dream. If this "bug" is creepy, then maybe this man is not for you no matter what your family says.





Then again, you say you gave up and let it in, and everything was fine. How did you feel about that? Did you really feel fine?
Strange creepy insect dream...any ideas on what this could mean?
You answered your own question. That bug that was in your dream and trying to get into your heart is a way of your subconscious mind describing your boyfriend to you. Is there anything you're holding back from him? Did you get your heart broken when he wouldn't open up to you? You said that you were afraid that the bug would ruin your heart and you would die. You also said that you're giving him another chance but you're scared that he will close up on you. Do you see the connection? That bug symbolizes your boyfriend and you at the same time. Aren't you trying to get past his walls to get him to open up to you? Maybe he is just as afraid as you are. I think everything you need to know is what you just described to me in your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment