Sunday, March 14, 2010

Help! It hurts! My feet fall asleep and then when they wake up they are incredibly painful with twiching!?

Just recently when my legs have been falling asleep from the knee down, i get the normal tingles when they wake up but just after a couple seconds I start to get intense pain in my feet and around my ankles. Once the feeling returns to my legs and feet the pain stops, so today I decided to look down at my feet to see if they looked any different while I was experiancing the pain and what I noticed was that the blood vessels in my feet were all very promonant and that they all were twitching, whether it was the tendons or ligaments under the skin that were convulsing or the blood vessels I am not sure, but something under the skin, on the top outer side of my foot was twitching, and fast. It looked more like it would be the tendon or ligament because it was also causing my toes to twitch. It was happening more so on the right foot but also on the left. I have never seen this happen before nor have ever felt this pain and it hurts really bad. Any ideas before I go to the doctor???
Help! It hurts! My feet fall asleep and then when they wake up they are incredibly painful with twiching!?
Do you smoke??? Are you on Birth Control??? Smoking can cause blood clots which can get caught in the small veins and arteries around the knee and ankle, causing wierd circulation problems.





Ever see that commercial about the guy with gang greene because of blood clots from smoking. I'd hed to the urgent care ot your doctor right away. Alot of times they really do have to cut off your leg if the blood clts are really bad.





Other Medicines can cause blood clots to, but if your on the pill and you smoke I'll bet thats what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment