Monday, March 15, 2010

I have a cut on my thigh Help please?

It was caused by a clean razor accidently. It was bleeding a lot when I first noticed it. Its been around 5 hours and there is still some blood. I wiped it with an alcohol swab and it didn't start hurting until around an hour and the pain is not intense. I can't go to a doctor because of my parents and there is a bandage on it and I am trying to keep my leg up is there any advice on what else I should do. Because the razor went under the skin is it possible that there could be problems whe it scabs like the skin could have folded under and become infected? Please help email me at fayqueen69@yahoo.com for help or more questions on it.
I have a cut on my thigh Help please?
Hi...the best way to get a cut to stop bleeding is with direct pressure on the cut using a sterile gauze pad. Keep the pressure on the cut until it stops bleeding into the gauze. Change the gauze frequently.
I have a cut on my thigh Help please?
firstly I mostly agree with dennis R but instead of changing the pad just apply more on top. If you pull the gauze off the wound you may also pull the blood cott off to(you want to cause a blood clott to stop the bleeding otherwise now as a scab forming) youcant remove the gauze until you are positive that the bleed has subsided.








good luck and best wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment