Monday, March 15, 2010

Women/ Nurses/ Doctors? Breast Issue...?

Okay. I'm 14. I'm a girl, and I don't really have much for chest yet. Under and beside my left nipple there seems to be a lump under my skin when I press my skin. Anything that touches it, hurts it. I was just in the bathroom, and noticed how red it was then I got really scared when I noticed the " semi white " type of liquid that was coming out of my nipple. There wasn't a lot, but it was still there. I know I'm not pregnant, because I haven't ever had sex.... however, i'm still scared! what could this be?
Women/ Nurses/ Doctors? Breast Issue...?
normal breast development, and one always starts before the other. most likely breast milk. just dont mess with it too much.
Women/ Nurses/ Doctors? Breast Issue...?
you need to talk to your mom and go see a doctor. you may have just a simple cyst. it needs to be check out though especially if it is causing you pain.


as far as one breast being larger than the other, the majority of women have the same problem, though most won't admit it.
Reply:My left is bigger than my right if that makes you feel any better and I'm 30! You are just growing. You will get lumps...more commonly called buds as your breasts grow. There is a possibility it could be a fibros lump mostly caused by caffine and sugar. I have heard from many of my clients whom have had breast cancer and their doctors and they say cancer doesnt' hurt...I'm sure that's what your thinking if your scarred about it. If it continues to hurt I would tell your Mom/female family member and go to the doctor, but I'm quite sure your ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment