Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to stop playing head games with him and start over?

Hello online community, help! There's a guy in my life. When we first met I was married, there was quite a spark between the two of us from the beginning, he was interested and so was I but I was married so obviously nothing happened. Anyway now I'm in the process of divorcing. The kicker is I have played head games with this guy in various social situations and have largely ignored him or purposely done things to get under his skin. And I really like the guy! Well I did get under his skin and feel badly for the occurrences of rudeness. When I do see him out and about he says hello but that is all. How do I rectify this situation? What can I say or do to make amends and start over on a good footing? And I would like to try to reestablish an emotional/relationship connection just don't know how.


Your thoughts are appreciated.
How to stop playing head games with him and start over?
You both agree to forget the past and move ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment