Monday, March 15, 2010

In Your Opinion, does this sound like a Sebaceous Cyst, or something else?

I have a small swollen lump under the skin on my labia minora at the very top. It ISN'T VERY painful, but it does bother me, it's tender. It is firm, but it is not really really extremely hard or anything. It does not have a head, it is not crusty, and it does not appear to have a discharge. It is just a swollen tender lump under the skin at the top of my labia minora....and it is also only on one side





Could this be a Sebaceous cyst? OR Something Else....





Last November is the last time I had my yearly done and I go again this Nov the 14th. The Gyno ran all test on me took blood samples and everything and I am clear of STD's. And I have only been with one partner for the past 2 years.





Any suggestions?





I have been doing some reading online and it sounds to me like it is a Sebaceous Cyst....
In Your Opinion, does this sound like a Sebaceous Cyst, or something else?
it could be or it could be a bartholins gland/cyst


google it for more info
In Your Opinion, does this sound like a Sebaceous Cyst, or something else?
If it is tender it could be a boil. I got one in the same area before. I would go see your doctor sooner than the 14 to have it checked out. If it is a boil, you just have to keep warm compressess on it or soak in a tub and that will take care of it. Sometimes antibiotics are needed also.
Reply:I had something similar to this when I was younger and it turned out to be an ingrown hair which is equally gross- but it was a big *** hair though.

house plants gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment