Sunday, March 14, 2010

I dropped an object on my foot a week ago.now I have a hard lump where it happened Not painfull but sore.?

I dropped a tire iron on my foot (instep, close to the first toe joints). It weighs about two pounds, but it landed with the point, not flat. It smarted for the rest of the day and has been tender for over a week, I dont even notice it now two weeks later. But today while sitting on the coutch I was rubbing my foot, felt the tenderness again and when I flexed my foot by bending my toes downward a large firm lump (about the hardness of the ligiments found on the top of the foot) in the exact shape of the object that hit it. It kinda freaks me out to see how high it protrudes under the skin (looks like a pencil eraser is under my skin). It dosent hurt acutely, but is tender when I rub it, there is no bruise and seems to disappear when my foot is in its relaxed state, but when I curl my toes downward, my foot baby pops out? What gives???
I dropped an object on my foot a week ago.now I have a hard lump where it happened Not painfull but sore.?
its brused go to the doc if it swells alot


No comments:

Post a Comment