Monday, March 15, 2010

Please help! BIG RED SWOLLEN PIMPLE! I LOOK LIKE RUDOLPH!?

Hi,


I'm having a problem with pimples. I'm 13 years old, and this is NOT caused by puberty... It seems that I have bacteria trapped under the skin on my nose, and every... 3-4 months a BIG Huge pimple appears on my nose... at first I thought that it could be acne cysts, but I figured out that it was not... I seriously do not know what to do... I applied Benzyl Peroxide 5% on it.. I used to apply 10% and that would usually do the job, but I can't find it anymore.





I usually popped the pimples when they were ready to be popped, and that would cause scarring.. since when I was 11 years old I had these kinds of pimples, and there's nothing I can do to get rid of them...





I still have scars on my nose, and my nose is still red and remains red from all the scars.. that's what is leading me to believe that there is bacteria under my skin...





Is there anyway that I could get rid of this bacteria?
Please help! BIG RED SWOLLEN PIMPLE! I LOOK LIKE RUDOLPH!?
Hydrogen peroxide. Find it at any drug store in a brown bottle. just dab it on the top (if it's opened. otherwise it wont work). If it foams white, then there is bacteria. This helps clean out bacteria. I use this for all my scrapes and blisters too. But it takes the moisture out of your skin, so make sure to replenish.
Please help! BIG RED SWOLLEN PIMPLE! I LOOK LIKE RUDOLPH!?
RUBBING ALCOHOL!
Reply:Go to the dermatologist and ask about Differin Gel. It really helped me.......


...and yahoo sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment