Sunday, March 14, 2010

Was wondering about a bump?

I have a bump about nickel size under my skin right on the side of my genital area. Its no right on it actually its close to the thigh area but on the skin of my ginital area. My husband said it seem seems to him its an ingrown hair thats infected thats why there is bump under it and he tried pulling a hair there and it broke off so now he cannot get.. Also that area is sore if I touch it.. Kinda scared never heard of anything in that area that will kill you but everone has there worries please give me some advice really don't have the money to go to the doctor right now
Was wondering about a bump?
sounds like you have a boil..which can be quite sore and painful..apply a warm cloth and then apply neat tea tree oil..after some days it make have a head like a pimple ..you can sqeeze the gunk out gently and keep applying warm clean cloth to soothe and keep the area clean..even if you leave it alone it will heal
Was wondering about a bump?
Every city has a heath dept where they do free AIDS testing along with other STD testing. You can also pick up birth control and condoms. The wait isnt that long and you should never take chances when it comes to your health. Good luck and hopefully it is just an infected ingrown hair. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment