Friday, October 23, 2009

Visually, I have a small, purple, 3/4"-1", soft, pudgy, tissue mass under 1st joint of L. thumb, what is it?

Its not a bruise. Its purple %26amp; redish looking. Feels like it is attached to the thumb bone.Has gotten bigger to its current size over the past 12 months. Not painful unless I moderately press on it. Pain is a 2 (low pain) on a scale of 10 (high pain). It works completly with full movement at this time. It never goes away and then returns again...it just stays ... but is growing slowly. What is it? What are my options for when


(and before) I go to talking to the doctors. What do I need to do; 1st, 2nd, ...%26amp; so on when talking to the? I'm retired now but have great medical coverage. History of family members (10%-15%) had cancer, (one died with melanom skin cancer); none of them had cancer on their limbs, fingers or thumbs.
Visually, I have a small, purple, 3/4"-1", soft, pudgy, tissue mass under 1st joint of L. thumb, what is it?
Not to be disrespectful...But if your retired.That gives me reason to say that your old enough to know to go directly to the doctor..I mean you said you have good insurance coverage,that's better then most people have,and would expect them to be trying to save a buck for some type of answer.So I would say your first and foremost option,is get to the doctor...Sight unseen isn't the best way to fly.Let him ask you all necessary questions and make his evaluation directly to you..

house plants gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment