Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I get rid of these acne looking rash bumps? They're on my hairline, jawline and under my cheekbones

My skin has suddenly become very sensitive, probably from the combination of medications that I am on. So much so that recently the only thing I've found that doesn't irritate my skin is baby products. I can't get an appointment with a dermatologist for nearly 2 months. Does anyone know anything about these bumps that look like small pimples but are more like a rash? They come and go on my skin, but now they won't go away!


Also, this is strange for me, because prior to this year I have never been allergic to anything
How can I get rid of these acne looking rash bumps? They're on my hairline, jawline and under my cheekbones
If you are on meds it can make your skin more sensitive.


Try Cetaphil skin cleansers and moisterizers- its what most dermatologists recommend. Make sure never to use the same washcloth more than once , and when you wash them be sure to wash them in hot water to kill bacteria.


Also make sure to wear suncreen with spf 30 or higher.


No comments:

Post a Comment