Friday, October 23, 2009

Pubic Lump/Pimple?

Hello, Im a 16 year old male. I found a lump by scratching about 2 month ago, it got bigger and red and I popped it, it got smaller and didnt see nothing looked normal. I fel out of curisoity and I felt a small bump on my skin, Ive checked to see if its under the skin, but it deffinatly moves with the skin, all i can feel under the skin is them movable lumpy things!, right and if i play with it and keep feeling it goes away, but if i leave it alone it comes back, where i popped it before theres a kind of pimple, i try to pop it but nothing happens, maybe its deep inside?





So its on the skin not under.





Im not sure what it could be, maybe a hair follicle or just a pimple?





Its very small .





Thanks!
Pubic Lump/Pimple?
Stop popping it or it will get worse...bit embarrasing but go see your GP.


i had one very similar to how your discribing and put a nedle through it....wish i hadnt cos it got infected...yuck!





i do hope you mean the pimple is very small...lol...
Pubic Lump/Pimple?
Eeeww. Cold sore?
Reply:I would go for infected hair folical.


No comments:

Post a Comment