Friday, October 23, 2009

I Need To Know Why My 7 Year Old Has Dark CIrcles Under Her Eyes?

SHE ALSO HAS VERY LIGHT SKIN.SHE GOES TO BED AT 8:00PM AND GETS UP FOR SCHOOL AT 7:00AM SHE GETS ENOF SLEEP.IT MIGHT BE LACK OF VITAMINS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ONE.OR IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING ELCE.PLEASE HELP.
I Need To Know Why My 7 Year Old Has Dark CIrcles Under Her Eyes?
Ive had those same circles under my eyes all my life. I have researched it and many say that is in genetics. Do you also have these same circles? Some say its a lack of sleep although I get enough. I beleive the leading cause of dark circles is heredity. Fatigue and lack of sleep make your skin look paler, which makes all discolorations more noticeable. Sometimes dark circles are a sign of allergies which I also have. I would ask the doctor so you can feel better.
I Need To Know Why My 7 Year Old Has Dark CIrcles Under Her Eyes?
My daughter has dark circles under her eyes and, the D.R.


told me that is a sign of allergies. I have an appointment set up for a allergy test. It can't hurt to see if that is the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment