Friday, October 23, 2009

??????????????????????????????

do girls like guys that are uncircumsized does it make a differance if it does then why, please dont tell me about infections thats a lie me and my brother are both uncut we've never had no problems, in fact i thank my mother everyday for not circumsizing me my penis has the girth of a coke can, its just extra skin that god gave me thats supposed to be there not removed with a knife when im a little baby, all you have to do is wash under that skin if you cant even clean your own penis then your one lazy bastard
??????????????????????????????
In a study of women who had been with both circumcised and uncircumcised men, a full 90% said sex was better with an intact man. I concur. I am very glad my husband's parents had the good sense to leave him natural. http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/...
??????????????????????????????
the women who care if your circumsized or not are just shallow and ignorant and believe the popular notion that uncircumcised guys are diseased and dirty.





I am a girl and I don't care if a guy is circumsized or not. I still have a crush on a gy who's not circumsized and he's long and thick in his genital area but he's really smart and charming and cool to talk to and thats why I like him.





You'll find that there are plenty of girls to whom it doesnt matter whether or not your circumsized.





Good luck.
Reply:That's true.





Chances are that most girls won't say much because sometimes when you're erect a cut and uncut one look very alike. Women sometimes say they prefer cut ones, but that's here in the US; no other industrialized nation does this surgery, heck, it was started here in the 1800s by Dr. Kelloggs, yes, the cereal guy, to stop masturbation. The rates are going down though, especially in the west coast. Nevada has a rate of 14%. Recently published studies have found that it reduces sensitivity and masturbationary/sex pleasure.


http://forums.govteen.com/showpost.php?p...





I've never had a single infection down there either; as far as cleaning goes; it takes five seconds a day to slide back and rub the head; it even feels good. You take more time cleaning other parts. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment