Friday, October 23, 2009

Non-Visible 'Bed Sores'?

For several months now, I'v been waking up with Sores on my right Hip area and down on the right side of my Thigh.


Yes. I sleep on my (Right Side) all night long. And Yes. I have tried many times sleeping on my Left side, my Back....even trying to sleep on my Stomach. I just can't. I can Not seem to sleep on those other positions. Only my Right side...for the past 20 yrs at least.





As soon as I tell people about my 'Bed Sores', they automatically think of Visible Sores on the skin.


No. My Sores on my right side are "Invisible". The Sorenesses are 'Under the Skin' so to speak. Even I can't see them. No Redness. I would have to peel back the Skin several layers to even see any Redness. Of course Im not gonna do that. LOL





*But seriously, can a person eventually get 'Under-the-Skin' SKIN CANCER if a person constantly gets Under the Skin 'Bed Sores' day after day, week after week, month after month ???*





I don't get it. My wife and I's Matress has this 2 inch Foam but still...
Non-Visible 'Bed Sores'?
Under the skin bed sores? No such thing. You have a sore hip bone is all. It's not cancer and that is not going to lead to cancer. Come on. You don't have "bed sores" because those always break the skin. I also wake up a little sore in the AM if I sleep on one side all night. But after I get up and walk around a bit, it goes away. I have foam on top of my mattress, then the mattress pad and on top of that a 3" "feather bed" that is actually made of a synthetic fiber-fill. It's helped so much.
Non-Visible 'Bed Sores'?
If you are overweight it will help to reduce that. A waterbed would do the trick but its an expecsive solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment