Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My natural nail has lifted really bad i can slide a pen under them , the nail shop told me to keep a bandage?

what products can i use to get it to rejuvenate back to the skin
My natural nail has lifted really bad i can slide a pen under them , the nail shop told me to keep a bandage?
Using a few drops a day of a good quality cuticle oil will help to heal them. Use something like CND's Solar Oil.


But one thing: Don't lift the nail to apply the drops! Don't lift the nail at all! Just hold your finger upward, and let the cuticle oil flow into the void naturally.


If it is fungal, then mix a bit of tea tree oil in with the cuticle oil.


In time, the nail will be just fine, just don't expect results overnight. It takes time to heal this sort of injury.
My natural nail has lifted really bad i can slide a pen under them , the nail shop told me to keep a bandage?
sounds like you have a fungus under your nails. I had that before.. I just let it heal on its own.

floral arrangement styles

No comments:

Post a Comment