Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HELP: How do you stop instant spray/fake tan from coming off under your arms?

Whenever I use instant spray tan (fake tan: the one that does NOT develop over time but already comes out brown and just stains the skin rather than working up to a colour) it always lasts about three or four days and I get a dark ring around my underarm and it's completely white in the centre of the underarm.





I hope I explained that properly. Haha.





I've heard alot of people have this problem, but I googled for ages and saw nothing that was helpful. Hahahaa.





Does anyone know how to stop this or avoid it... it's really horrible!





Thanks x
HELP: How do you stop instant spray/fake tan from coming off under your arms?
Hi,





If the spray tan you are using last for 4 days it must contain DHA (which stains the skin), When you spray it on it has instant bronzers, these wash off, but the DHA is what actualy stains your skin brown.





The reason why it doesn't take around the underarm is because your deoderant is acting as a barrier. Dont use any perfumes deoderants or mouturisors before you spray.





Hope That Helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment