Friday, October 23, 2009

I bought my bf a pair of more fitted (tighter jeans), tight, but not skin tight like mine. I want to also get?

him something he can wear under them to enhance his buldge when we go out. I like to kind of show him off. Is there some kind of c-o-c-k ring or even buldge enhancing thong or underwear that would make his package look prominent in his tighter jeans. He has a good size package and buldge, but I want to make my prize guy's buldge more noticeable when we are together. Any ideas, I am open to suggestions from guys and gals, please.
I bought my bf a pair of more fitted (tighter jeans), tight, but not skin tight like mine. I want to also get?
ahhh just get him a d i c k stretcher
I bought my bf a pair of more fitted (tighter jeans), tight, but not skin tight like mine. I want to also get?
Perhaps you should see if this is something HE'D like. It should not be all about you.
Reply:A thong should support his package and lift it forward, which ought to create the effect you're after. It doesn't need to be any kind of special type. He just needs underwear with a thong back, and the laws of physics will do the rest.

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment