Friday, October 23, 2009

I live in tropical country. When I was small I love to play under the sun. Therefore the uncovered part of my?

body are darker/blacker. If I use whitening lotion, will I ever make the skin color my face to be the same colour like my chest (which is fairer)?
I live in tropical country. When I was small I love to play under the sun. Therefore the uncovered part of my?
Don't use whitening or bleaching products. They're very dangerous and in the long run, can cause discoloration problems and give you dark spots/mottled skin. Use sunscreen when you are out in the sun and give your skin some time to shed, so that when new skin appears it's undamaged and untanned.
I live in tropical country. When I was small I love to play under the sun. Therefore the uncovered part of my?
use of skin lightening products can be safe and effective.. products without hydroquinone, mercury or steroids are the way to go.. but keeping skin an even fair skin tone will need more than the products.. you'll need to wear high spf sunscreen (since you tan easily, spf 45 or better) and take vitamin C to reinforce the skin lightening process and is great for antioxidant purposes. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment