Friday, October 23, 2009

A few questions about pimples?

I've used pretty much everything and still get pimples. I wash my face twice a day with the Oxy pads and the Clean and Clear astringent. I'm still getting them and I don't have very oily skin. I'm getting these weird pimples you could say under my chin area. They are basically whiteness under my skin and if you put pressure on them white stuff comes out. You can't see them unless your very close, what are they? It's like a pimple but under my skin. What are some household items I can use to make my skin on my face look better, and not dry. And what are some household items I can use to to reduce the swelling on them and hopefully get rid of them. Thank you
A few questions about pimples?
Before bathing, apply a mixture of fresh tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment