Friday, November 6, 2009

What are these spots??????????????????

I have been really stressed ...for a long time...like YEARS...really depressed to....well for as bad as my life is...i look good considering what ive been through it hardly shows on me....BUT i do get a few pimples on the right side of my face...for some reason only my right side...not my left not my forehead not my chin nose nothing else...the rest of my face is perfectly clear...well even when it does clear up...i always seem to have these little red dots...but they arent on the surface of my skin..they are like underneath ...if i touch my skin there is nothing no bump no diff in skin texture NOTHING...but then when i look there is 3-4 red small dots..under my skin...and they seem to NEVER GO AWAY...ever!!!!!!...seriously they have been there for like 2 years now...what could they be??????...they arent acne scars because u never got pimples even close to bad enough to leave scars...up untill i was like 20 years old my skin was extremely CLEAR...people would comment on how beautiful
What are these spots??????????????????
you might only have problems on your right side cheek if you sleep on your right side, and don't always wash your sheets.


if you sleep on your right side it may be because your pillowcase gets oily. all that oil gets rubbed back on your face at night while your skin is repairing itself. try washing your pillowcase more often.
What are these spots??????????????????
how big are they?...that might help us answer for you....but if not, I would visit a dermatologist, they will be able to help you!

Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment