Friday, November 6, 2009

Acne scabs/dry mark/acne excoriee?

I had a few pimples on my chin and cheek/jawline. Some were white heads and others were flesh colored and under the skin. Anyway, i picked the pimples and they turned very red and irritated. I was told to put apple cider vinegar on the spots, but that spread the redness while making my skin very dry, scaly, and rough. It's been a day and the spot is pretty big (probably and 1.5 in by 1 in). A day later, the spot now is rough, dry, flaking. Its flat, reddish brown and tight. The skin doesn't bleed and when a piece of skin fell off, its light red/pink or even purple underneath. I researched this and it seems to be acne excoriee, but i was not able to find any treatment options for the skin. I've been drinking lots of water and pure aloe vera makes my skin red. What do I do to speed healing? What is happening to my skin? How long will it take to heal? Do i keep the area moist or dry? What do i use to moisterize or to help it heal properly?
Acne scabs/dry mark/acne excoriee?
Severe acne problems torment many teens as well as older men and women. Don't wait to become one of them! There are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car... offers what will work best for you.
Acne scabs/dry mark/acne excoriee?
Perhaps you should use topical vitamins to help your skin repair itself and avoid inflammation. Topical Vitamin-C helps with collagen formation and topical vitamin-B3 or niacinamide helps with the inflammation.





you should check out http://www.acnetreatmentlab.com for more info


No comments:

Post a Comment