Friday, November 6, 2009

Personal: Irritation on back of thigh area?

Occasionally, about once every few months I will get an irritation under my skin. It's really hard to explain. My genitile will be a little bit irritated but there is an irritation that is always on the right side, starting at bottom of butt cheek and goes down almost to the back of my knee. It feels like a skin irritation only it is not red, no signs at all, and it's like its under my skin. It just hurts and feels irritated, even when I sit on the toilet, the right side hurts pretty badly, maybe from the cold. Pretty much anytime it is touched it hurts, but a skin irritating hurting... But there are no signs of anything...


Any clue why this happens.
Personal: Irritation on back of thigh area?
No. but I think you should get it checked out. Sometimes the cells beneath the skin can be infected/inflammed. This can happen by a break in the skin (often times we don't even realize this happens) and viruses or bacteria are introduced. The next time it happens, try rubbing some Neosporin on it and lay uncovered in that area. Ice pack and heat source alternating could help as well.

floral arrangement styles

No comments:

Post a Comment