Friday, November 6, 2009

Is this alight for my surface piercing?

I just got my sternum pierced last night with two vertical surface bars. The right one is straight up and down and looks perfect but the left one looks like the bar under the skin fell down. The balls are still aligned right with the other bar but the bar is off to the side. I'm not sure how well I am explaining this so I will do my best. The right bar (looks good) feels like the bar under the skin runs straight from the two balls meaning that the bar goes straight down, straight across, then straight up. When I feel the skin around the left one, the bar under the skin is to the left of the balls. So it is like the bar goes down and to the left, straight across, then back up and to the right to the ball. The lower ball doesn't show the bar because it is still a bit swelled. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is normal. I'm going back to the shop next time I get a ride down but they are closed for a few days. Thanks!
Is this alight for my surface piercing?
I haven't had my sternum pierced but all of my other piercings were a bit off during the swelling period. I'm trying to picture from your description but your safest bet is to get in there and have them check that out. I sounds like it's either the swelling or it was pierced a little crooked.
Is this alight for my surface piercing?
It is not normal, go back to see your piercer ASAP.


Just take care of it as best you can and don't mess with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment